All players must submit proof of age and residency (or of school attendance) in order to be eligible for the draft and/or placement on a team. These documents must be verified every year. Documents may be submitted online during registration or at one of our in person registration events. If you are having difficulty uploading the documents, you may also forward to us at [email protected] and we will upload them for you.
Proof of Age
A birth certificate is required to verify proof of age. If a birth certificate is not available, please review this document for additional details: PROOF-OF-AGE REQUIREMENTS - ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PROOF OF BIRTH DATE.
Note 1: Passports are not an acceptable form of age verification.
Note 2: An original birth certificate (no photocopies) will be required for tournament play (TOC, All Stars, etc.). Only applies to qualifying upper division teams and players.
Proof of Residency or of School Attendance
To be eligible to play at CMALL, players must reside within boundary or attend classes at a school that is within our boundary. To see a map of our boundary and a list of eligible schools visit our League Boundary page.
Note: Players who established “residence” or “school attendance” for regular season and/or tournament
prior to the 2016-2017 season using the Tournament Player Verification Form, and can produce the form with
proper proofs and signatures, will be grandfathered and will NOT need to complete a new Tournament Player
Residency shall be established and supported by:
Documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or court-appointed guardian(s) name, street
address, city, state, and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1 of the previous year and
February 1 of the current year, from ONE or more documents from EACH of the three groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)Group II
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records Group III
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration Note 1: Three documents from the same group constitute only ONE document.
2. Utility bills (i.e., - gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
Note 2: Certain documents may be used in different Groups, but will count for only one Group per child. Example – If a water/sewer bill is used to satisfy Group II as a municipal record, that same bill CANNOT be used as a utility bill to satisfy Group III.
School attendance shall be established and supported by:
A document indicating enrollment for the current academic year, dated prior to October 1 of previous year, and with the physical location of the school from ONE of the following categories:
Note 1: A school-issued report card/performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
- The School Enrollment Form provided by Little League (Click to download: School Enrollment Form)
- Official/Certified enrollment record, confirming current enrollment, that includes the school’s physical address and the original signature of the school’s senior administrator (principal, headmaster, etc.)